One Rescue at a Time.
501c3 – #82-1490473
Our mission is to restore the social integrity of our survivors by empowering community-based conversation
When It’s Too Dangerous For Friends and Family
Call AngelEyes Foundation
- AngelEyes Foundation specializes in reacting to domestic violence before it is far too late.
- AngelEyes professionals enter very dangerous situations holding the victim’s hands and safely guiding them every step of the way out of the situation and through the steps thereafter.
- AngelEyes Foundation believes everyone deserves a chance to be rescued in their time of need, especially when it is far too dangerous for family and friends to intervene.
Project Rescue will:
1) Provide more bodyguards to take on more rescues
2) Transport more victims to medical facilities
3) Relocate more victims to shelters and safe locations
4) Provide more escorts for court appointments, medical visits, and general everyday tasks such as grocery shopping and more.
Project Rescue is a joint effort of the AngelEyes Foundation, US Warriors Against Domestic Violence, and Surviving the Intimate, who will document and share testimonials aiming to continue our project awareness.
Everyone deserves to be rescued.
If we don’t take care of the Victims, who will?
Mailing Address Only
14080 Nacogdoches Rd #314
San Antonio, TX 78247